martes, 26 de marzo de 2024

HOW ARE YOU DOING?



Dear friend,

With the belief in me that there are still good people who can make a difference in the world despite the ungodly things happening in this world.

I'm Veronika Jehanne.

Sorry that my mail came as a surprise to you, I'm in search of and in need of someone I can trust for charity.
I was diagnosed with lung cancer euphoric after which the doctor said I will die at any time. I was ill-treated by close associates.

I have in mind to give the remainder of my wealth to charity, I want to distribute these funds to people in need and less privileged Children. 
I am old and really blessed by fate.

I will wait here for an answer before I go ahead and inform the attorney/treasury of my intentions.


Sincerely,
Veronika Jehanne.

No hay comentarios: